Sunday, December 12, 2010

*** Blogger ***

Well, I can definitely say that I never thought I would become a blogger... I know many detest the term "blogger" but really, that's what you are.... One who blogs.  I suppose I will look at this as my way of sharing with the world the complete and total random idiocricies that go on inside my brain daily... and for those who care, they can follow away.... and for those who don't, I hope that someday you will find one piece of what I say useful or applicable to your life.... because really, if you can change one life, maybe you can change the world.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! You're blogging! I think it is perfect for you. (Well, there is some selfishness in that, because I got so used to all the meaningful things you posted while you were away that I wanted to read more!) Congrats! I am looking forward to reading (and incidentally, you are the first blog I've ever followed.) I've thought about starting one myself, but not sure. Let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend! I've been thinking about it now for a couple of months.... I wasn't sure if this would turn into just another "thing" to update, but the more I thought about it, the more I decided, what the heck right! A couple of people said I should... so I figured, if no one wants to read it, I'm okay with that... but maybe someone might! LOL ~ Thanks for being a great friend and supporter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok here goes something or nothing we'll see just what I can do with this blogging thing is this a well of personal info or ranmon writings? or maybe not random at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey mama! Glad you've decided to follow ;) I'll do my best to keep you entertained. It's kind of like reading an editorial in the paper... but it's not a paper and I'm not an editor LOL! Just me and my crazy thoughts and rants! Hopefully it will be thought provoking, inspiring, interesting, and fun! Stay tuned....

    ReplyDelete